Monday, November 26, 2012

My Blog! Aren't you excited?

I know what you're thinking.

This guy has a blog.  So what?

I know, big freakin' deal, right?  But I wanted to start this for a few reasons.  Now that I'm in college, my creativity is being put to the test, and the output isn't as craptastic as I thought it would be.  I actually find that I'm liking some of the poetry and stories that are coming out, and next semester I've got two art classes and another creative writing class, so the creativity will only come pouring forth even more.  So why not share it with the world?

Secondly, my deviant art page is kinda...lame.  I mean, it has some of my work on it, but every time I look at it, it can't really stack up with some of the fantastic digital artists there, and my black and white pencil and ink work isn't the greatest comic art that's graced the online pages of that website.  Here, what I post might just have a more intimate audience, one with friends and family who can offer critique and not just sarcasm.  Cause the latter gets us nowhere.

So, check it out, and enjoy!  Any criticism is welcome, so long as it's constructive!

No comments:

Post a Comment